Plimus Customer service

I have never seen search rude, and unhelpful customer service in ALL MY SHOPPING experience. My transaction was declined for security validation. No problem, I call to resolve and am told sorry the computer says there is a problem, we can't tell you what the problem is, or how to fix it, or why there is an issue, or WHY WE BOTHER ANSWERING THE PHONE CAUSE WERE PRETTY MUCH USELESS, but there is definitely a problem. What a joke! thank god for other payment processors! I appreciate online security, and have no problem validating my information, or any other reasonable security measure, but these guys are beyond a joke.
ID
Rochester, New York

Plimus / Kaiax scam

Plimus / Kaiax Inc sell a Johnson Motor video and plans on the internet. Plimus says they are the middleman, they just take the money but are not responsible for any thing. they say that you must contact Kaiax yourself if you have any problems. NOT MY PROBLEM, THEY SAY. kAIAX INC is part of sites on how to be GOOD and green and such. There you can buy things but not contact them. IF YOU HAVE ANY WAY OF GETTING HOLD OF THEM i WOULD APRECIATE IT. GOD BLES, GOD BYE AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.98,99,100

Hi, Stephanie K at Plimus!

I've been having problems with Anime Private, and I submitted an "unresponsive vendor" complaint through your website. Not only have AP still failed to get back to me, but Plimus have also not bothered to reply.

Does Plimus actually exist?

Or have I just donated my £30 to random strangers who have spent it on beer? I'm really not pleased.

hi Stephanie

I just came across your comment here. I purchased the videos from HMM (Renewable Energy for the Rest of us, and Solar Installation Videos). These videos are basically a scam. They end up by saying you should probably have a retail seller put panels on your home for your own safety. I am looking for a refund from them too.

By the way the email address you give here is not (johnson...) is not a valid email address.

A payment processor with only an email to contact a client. This is supposed to make us feel secure? Wow!

Bhglennie,My name is Stephanie, and I am the Sr. Marketing Communications Mgr here at Plimus.

I saw your note, and yes, unfortunately, our relationship with Kalax is to process payments only on their behalf. However, I looked up their account and the only contact information we have is the email addy: johnsonsmotor1@***.com. Feel free to use that to contact them.

If you do not hear from them and would like a refund for your order, please contact me directly at stephaniek@***.com, and I'll be happy to help you. Stephanie K., Plimus :)

View more comments (3)
ID
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article