Plemix.com selling USED PHONES

I bought a phone from Plemix.com and they sold me a used phone that was shipped from Hong Kong!! The phone had pictures and contacts from the previous owner. I even called the voicemail and it was already set up. When I contacted plemix.com to return the phone, they told me I would have to pay for return shipping, and pay a restocking fee for the, "hassle of processing a refund" There is a reason why there are tons of customers who write negative threads about them, http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/466992-*.html, www.plemixsucks.com, http://www.ripoffreport.com, to name a few.

Thank you for your Post, I would like get more information and look into the case.

For ALL (including the one who wrote this Post), please read:

Please understand that we DO NOT sell used products.

All of the products are 100% Brand NEW and Manufacturer Sealed!!

Moreover, we will NOT charge customers the Restocking Fee if customer reports us within the first two weeks after he received the order; as ALL the products come with the Returning Policy - No Question Ask within the first 1-2 weeks.

Please provide the Order Number, your Email Address or Contact Number; we will follow your case ASAP.

Thank you.

ID
Hayward, California
Loss

About

Summary

Coming soon at Plemix. We carry consumer electronics such as Mobile Phones, PDA Phones, Digital Cameras, MP3s, and more brands such as Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony ...

Plemix reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article