Plemix.com selling USED PHONES

I bought a phone from Plemix.com and they sold me a used phone that was shipped from Hong Kong!! The phone had pictures and contacts from the previous owner. I even called the voicemail and it was already set up. When I contacted plemix.com to return the phone, they told me I would have to pay for return shipping, and pay a restocking fee for the, "hassle of processing a refund" There is a reason why there are tons of customers who write negative threads about them, http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/466992-*.html, www.plemixsucks.com, http://www.ripoffreport.com, to name a few.

Thank you for your Post, I would like get more information and look into the case.

For ALL (including the one who wrote this Post), please read:

Please understand that we DO NOT sell used products.

All of the products are 100% Brand NEW and Manufacturer Sealed!!

Moreover, we will NOT charge customers the Restocking Fee if customer reports us within the first two weeks after he received the order; as ALL the products come with the Returning Policy - No Question Ask within the first 1-2 weeks.

Please provide the Order Number, your Email Address or Contact Number; we will follow your case ASAP.

Thank you.

ID
Hayward, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article