More of a bully to the elderly than a real estate agent

Update by user Feb 15, 2019

Here is an update on Pleasant View Realty. I have not heard from them and have had several of my posts removed from different sites that I posted reviews on.

And Ms. Thelen is up to more malicious damage to my parents house, she turned their furnace off when we were having temps of -22 with -50 wind chills which cost a pipe to burst in the basement.

She called my parents to let them know but until my dad actually told her to turn the water off she had let it run. She is trying to damage my parents home to sell it at a lower price because I think she has had a buyer lined up all along but told them they would get it a lot cheaper than my parents have it listed for.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2019
My parents decided to use Sharon Thelen from Pleasant View Realty as she sold the neighbors house for a good price and quickly. Unfortunately that is not the experience my parents are having with her. She has told my parents that she was going to do an open house then didn't and told my parents that she never told them that when there were other witnesses there when it was said. She keeps trying to pressure my parents to list their house under appraised value, when questioned on it Ms. Thelen says whoever is saying that is lying so when i said so now my parents are liars her comment was "oh you never said who was saying it" but didn't deny it. She called my parents very irate and berated them because she could not get into the house. She was told to call and ask the tenants who had been evicted from the house if they had a key. She took it upon herself to have the tenant who was evicted from the house and not allowed on the property "get into the house" because they had changed the locks without permission. And yes there was property damage done. I have filed complaints with the Dept. of Safety and Professional Licensing against her as well as with the BBB. I am also contacting the sheriff's dept. for that county about filing charges of property damage, trespassing and possible breaking and entering charges.
ID
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Cons
  • Agent sharon thelen
Reason of review
un-trust worthy agen
Preferred solution
I want the contract between Ms. Thelen and my parents cancelled immediately

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article