Unpleasant and impersonal

To whom it may concern I wanted people to know what a bad experience at the Bay view waterfront Resort my family and I had there. One I did not feel safe there had a guy walking the property looking in our window several times we called front desk< which is located off-site, and they sent someone over to escort him off the property. They told us he has been warned before. We had our young children there with us. Also had toilet over flowing had to call the front desk which is down the street and had to wait for them to come and then they just handed us the plunger to plunge it ourselves. To be able to use the pull out couch bed, the bathroom door was blocked, we couldn’t use the bathroom, so we aren’t able to use the pullout couch. We made reservations for the 6 of us four children and my wife and I, so I truly believe they misled us during the reservations. the only ice machine is located off site at the main hotel, across the street two blocks down. The “free”morning coffee is located off-site at the main hotel. The beds were so hard my wife woke up crying from pain, to the point we were going to go to the emergency room, we called the front desk to let them know we were going to check out a day early, before 8am the 2nd day of our 3 day reservation, the front desk person told us we would he would refund our last day to us since we were leaving so early. A week after our return we still had not gotten the refund, when we called them the manager informed us that we would not be getting a return and had a very negative, bad attitude with us on the phone.
ID
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
Product
Plaza Beach Resorts Room
Cons
  • Customer service representatives
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article