Laptop and Passport SSN stolen

I was travelling to Chicago on the memorial day weekend.I was with my firends.We parked our car in a paid parking spot named PARK1 address 623 monroe street in the heart of Chicago downtown just a mile away from the Willis Tower around 12:50 PM on May 24th,2014. When we came back around 10:00 PM at night the same day we found our car windows on the right side was broken and 3 of our bags were missing.Unfortunately my bag was also missing. I had my office laptop passport social security , my Honda car important documents and some really other important documents. When we tried calling the number listed on the parking board no one was picking up and it was always going to voice mail. The biggest hassle for me is to get back the passport since i am an indian and had a valid visa on it. I am also attaching few pictures of the parking lot and the receipt for the parking spot. The most disappointing thing was that PARK1 looks like to be big parking plaza company and they do not have any one looking in to the parking spots. Things like this is not expected in Chicago downtown .I am filing this complain because no one picked up our calls on that day as i was trying to get in touch with them if they had some video surveillance so that at least the documents could have been recovered. My other friend also lost his office laptop and some other stuffs.
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article