Playa del sol grand sold us exchange weeks at a place we can't exchange

Do not buy timeshare weeks with a company called Playa del sol grand in puerto vallarta Mexico. They promised we could exchange at another place that we liked called Lindo Mar and it's not possible. They also sold play del sol so we can't exchange there. They say they are building a new place in cabo san lucas and it's boarded up and they aren't building anymore. It's a total rip off and the developer is continuing to line his pockets with peoples hard earned money.I don't want anyone else to get ripped off.

We are time share owners, and have only stayed at the Los Cabos location one time. We couldn't even stay in the new building.

You say it's boarded up; I believe it.

I feel ripped off. As a owner, I wasn't even aware that the place was closed.

ID
Ciudad De Mexico, Capital District

About

Summary

Playa Del Sol is a real estate development and mortgage banking company. Ten years ago the company moved its headquarters from California to Puerto Vallarta. At first, the company built upscale spec houses but soon advanced to luxury condominium projects such as La Punta and Villas Banderas in Vallarta's exclusive Conchas Chinas area. In October 2003, the Group completed Playa del Sol Grand on Flamingos Beach, Pacific Coast of Mexico. Playa Del Sol also constructed such resorts as Howard Johnson Hotel and Playa del Sol Los Cabos. Playa Del Sol is a full-service wedding planner and organizer in Puerto Vallarta. Wedding and Honeymoon packages are available at Playa Del Sol Resorts.

Playa Del Sol reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article