Platinum System EHR Electronic Medical Records for Chiropractors

BEWARE! These people are terribly rude and evasive. They are located in the philippines but lie and tell you they are located in the states. When I pressed them about their location and security, I was met with a very rude response and hung up on. I would be very scared to host patient records on a system that is priced at a fraction of 1% of normal costs, with a company that claims to be in the U.S. and isn't, and that is held and managed in a third world country where there is no recourse or protection. My biggest issue is that they lied about their location and literally wouldn't answer my questions but rather refused to properly answer them and hung up. Combined with a price that doesn't make sense, I am fearful that they cannot protect records properly and something fishy is going on. They charge a one time, lifetime fee of $99.00 - great price but most charge $300 or more per month. I would be safe than sorry.

We use Patinum softward. Have any of you used their billing service?

Has it saved you money? Would you recommend their billing service?

We use Platinum and are very pleased with not only the product, but the level of service is extraordinary, based in Barbados, or NOT! They are always courteous and very attentive to our needs.

The software is around $11,000 and you get to use it for a year before you pay. The $99 is for monthly tech support which is worth every penny!

The above Comment is completely wrong. Read the comment by Mark Lewis who works at Platinum and I have spoke to him directly.

We own and use Platinum in our office and the charge for the fee is like Mark said is for tech support. You have to actually purchase the software first. If we have any questions or concerns we can always reach someone with tech support and they can remotely access our computer system to guide us and resolve any questions or problems we may have.

The only down fall to Platinum is that is seems a little DOS based, but as far as the comment on the quality etc. of who you are dealing with, well that just isn't true.

Platinum System EHR for Chiropractors is actually based in Barbados, it was Originally based in Canada and moved to the island through an international business agreement. Barbados is one of the most educated countries in the world with great business resources. The $99 per month is a tech support fee after the purchase of the program, please contact us directly to find out more about Platinum System for yourself.

View more comments (3)
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article