Ruining my hair on my wedding day

I went to have my hair done on my wedding day by Nick Haddad of platinum hair salon he ruined my hair he burned it it was all messed up when he was done and he placed my Tierra crocked. I hired another hair dresser to try to fix the mess he created but she wasn't able to without starting from scratch and no time for that. My wedding pictures looked terrible I cringe every time I looke at my pictures I hate him and want everyone to know how bad he is. When I told my friends about him they all said they know he is bad and that's why they don't go to him

We are sorry you feel this way and a bit puzzled too. ALL Brides, including yourself, come in prior to their "BIG DAY" for a trial. There shouldn't be any surprises on someones Wedding Day!

At your trial you stated you loved the work and that you had been to SEVERAL stylists but could not find one that satisfied you.

You stated that we did exactly what you were looking for and then you scheduled an appointment for the day of your wedding.....

What is puzzling is the exact same work at the trial appointment was done on your wedding day & if you were unhappy it wouldn't make sense to schedule an appointment for your wedding.

Your wedding day did present stresses but those were not by me or my company... You arrived 1 hour late to your appointment (these things happen especially on wedding days) your appointment, of course, was accommodated. Your Tiara did not have combs or clips but we were none-the-less able to fasten it for you.

We are sorry that you believe your hair appointment is the source of your unhappiness.

May you have a Wonderful & Long Marriage!

Sincerely,

Platinum Salon

@PissedConsumer595435

Wow..... Sounds like a good candidate for Bridezilla.

A true piece of work! I can't help but thin poor husband :)

Dare you to sue for mental anguish. If you don't, suck it up and move on.

@PissedConsumer595111

Checked out this company on Yelp.... 5 stars with so many different customers raving about how happy they are hmmmmm...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but hers is a bit out there and SO angry! Scary!

View more comments (3)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article