You'll need protection from Platinum Protection!

Someone from Platinum Protection came to my home to sell me a security system. First of all, the system was a joke, and their "support" was even worse. But it was better than nothing. But then I had to move for work. I tried calling the company repeatedly when I'd get their invoices, but no one would ever return my calls. Eventually the invoices stopped. That was more than two years ago. Then I was notified I was being sued by the company right before the statue of limitations ran out. I was given 12 days to pay or face a lawsuit. They claim you can't cancel their policy; all you can do is resell the policy. The person who sold it to me never notified me of this ridiculous policy - or told it was for a staggering five years. Do yourself a favor. Stay far, far away from this company. There's a reason it's rated an F by the Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/burglar-alarm-systems-dealers-monitoring-and-service/platinum-protection-in-american-fork-ut-2216****
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article