Poor customer service and unreliable

I normally don't write bad reviews and just let it go but not this time. I got sent some good reviews from ratedpeople from the Plasticfantastic company owner and I naively trusted them! Work was dragged over 2 weeks to finish with only 1 day of rain so no excuse there. Workmen didn't tidy up everyday so sharp nails and screws and bits of plastics everywhere so I didn't dare to park car on my driveway before inspection. I never knew if the workmen would turn up for the day as noone would call to let me know. Scaffolding was up in the front and side of house for almost a week while the work was dragging on and obviously not good for security. It should only be up for a day or 2 max I was told. Now I am left with the bits and bobs on my front lawn looking very messy. The pipes and wood are so long so it won't go in my car to the tip site! I tried to call several times but the owner is never around to call back as I have already paid so he is not interested to have anything to do with me. Plasticfantastic is NOT to be trusted!!!!!
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article