Dr Robert D Wilcox - Brazilian Butt Lift Review from Addison, Texas

Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery Center Of Texas - Dr Robert D Wilcox - Brazilian Butt Lift Review from Addison, Texas
Please beware. .... this reviews on Dr. Wilcox isn't a scam! I am a real patient that paid my hard earned money for a Brazillian Butt Lift including liposuction of the abdomen, flanks / back, and chin. I've attached pictures and I'll let you be the judge on it this was a successful procedure or not. I paid $8,300 to be called a liar, disrespectful and rude by Dr. Wilcox's. In the beginning he will tell you any and everything to get your payment then after he get his payment in full he could care less about you ir your results. After I complained about the horrible job he quickly referred back to the consent forms that I signed that stated " No Guarantees " he had an evil smirk on his face as if he had won. This man is horrible! Please RESEARCH your doctor and don't fall for the shady "car salesman" routine. It's all apart of his game. Dr.Wilcox isn't a man of his word.

I can believe all of this...he ica be quite smug, *** condescending...had a similar experience years ago.

There is no fixing stup1d.

Question - how far are you from surgery? If it is less than 6 months then you have unrealistic expectations.

People think surgery is a miracle maker...it's not. It works with what you have to work with.

View more comments (2)
ID
Addison, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Dr. Wilcox Butchered my ***

I had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Wilcox (5316 W. Plano Parkway,Plano, Texas). He butchered my ***! My *** are now DEFORMED! I can not see my nipple on one of my ***, and it has weird splotches all over it! When I asked him about it, he didn't have much of an explanation and then got upset when I tried to get more information. I got this procedure done so I could feel normal again, but that will never happen! I regret with my whole heart that I had this done! Please do your research before you pick your Doctor! DO NOT pick Dr. Wilcox!

Ladies, please do your research. Do not be fooled by a doctor that " charms" with his nice facility, smile and diplomas.

Do your homework before you let this doctor do your surgery. If you read all of the bad reviews, there is normally a reason. I wish I had been more careful.

He absolutely ruined my ***. Always listen to your gut!

Dr. Wilcox is a lot of hype and overrated.

He will sell a prospective patient anything to get a dollar to support his extravagant lifestyle. I went in for a consultation for a breast lift and left feeling uneasy.

I chose a better doctor in Dallas.

I know Dr. Wilcox and there are better plastic surgeons in town. Buyer beware.

@PissedConsumer611675

How do you know him?

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Wilcox too.

He performed surgery on my eyelids. He did a very poor job. He did not treat me well when I asked about it nor did he give an explanation.

I think there are many other better plastic surgeons in Plano/Dallas. I do not recommend this doctor.

This is nothing but Spam. It's not even a real pt., but the competition is trying their best to ruin a wonderful doctor and spotless reputation. Too bad

@PissedConsumer467657

So true - You can't believe the competition in the area. To try to bring down an excellent doctor is so low.

View more comments (6)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article