Hundai Elantra NO SPARE TIRES

Last year I bought a new 2016 Hundai Elantra, Imagine my surprise when I got a flat tire, just to find out that it came with no spare tire! I bought this Elantra at Planet Hundai at 15071 West Colfax in Lakewood Co. When I bought this car( brand new) I was not told anything about it not coming without a spare! If I was told I would have defiantly have had them put in in my package when I purchased it. Who in their right mind would by a car with no spare! I called their manager Adam Beckman and told him of my plight. He just said that the don't come with spares or jacks and I should have been told at time of purchase. Well I wasn't! Adam said he couldn't do anything for me even though I had to call a tow truck! No compensation what so ever! I liked doing business with them originally, but after this, I would never go back to them, and will tell everyone I know of how I was treated. DON'T GO TO PLANET HUNDAI IN LAKEWOOD! Terrible ethics! To Everyone looking to buy a new car, Check the trunk for a spare tire! I can't believe I would ever have to say this!!!!!

Most humble "screw you" from our friends and allies in Korea.

P.S. check the nameplate on your car. It is spelled "Hyundai" .

ID
Product
2016 Hyundai Elantra Car
Reason of review
not told about not coming with spare tire or jack
Loss
Preferred solution
Give me a spare and a jack

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article