Planet energy

I am dropping my account with planet energy, don't like keeping my old supplier
ID
Service
Planet Energy Electricity Supply
Cons
  • I did not like
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Planet Energy - Electricity Supply Review

June,2916 Planet Energy......PenElec, of Pennsylvania sent me advertising solicitation encouraging me to sign up and transfer over to Planet Energy.....As this could save me money. I am all for saving money. 8.99 cents per kilawatt hour. A higher fee than origional offer. Then I realized I had been charged by PennElec. Only 6.69 cents per Killawatt hour in the begining. When I realized I was being charged even more, being deceived by both PennElec who assured me my bill would be lower by contacting Plant Energy. When I called back in June,2016 and told them I wanted out of rhis contract ( by law just like returning clothes to Walmart) You have 30 days I argued. Their Hindu accented representative kept over riding my complai t by reading his authorized reaction, over and over, drowning out my own words and not addressing one Iota of my complaint of being charged higher than PenElec. In the end, told me I had to pay $150.00 to get out of the contract. NOW ITS OCTOBER 2016. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN MY KILLAWATT PER HOUR RATE INCREASED. I ASKED WHATS THE POINT OF A CONTRACT IF IT DOESNT PROTECT BOTH PARTIES? ANOTHER MAN WITH SAME ACCENT, SAME PROGRAM, READING OVER ME, DROWNING OUT MY WORDS AS I SPOKE. SO FIGURING NOW 4MONTHS LATER, A BUY OUT WOULD BE CHEAPER. NOPE. STILL $150.00. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG. NO ONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME OR YOU. SO LETS LOOK OUT FOR EACHOTHER AND PASS THIS ALONG. THANKYOU Gustov Magnum.

We've had the same issue! Been fighting them for months!

Meanwhile out electric bill is $4,509 this month! Mmmm I never even paid that much for 3 years!

ID

About

Planet Energy Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.planetenergychoice.com/termsofuse.asp
Planet Energy Privacy Policy
Planet Energy is committed to maintaining the privacy of Company's customers' personal information. Website take steps to safeguard the confidentiality, security, disclosure, access and accuracy of The Client's personal information. Personal information collected by Planet Energy is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as The User's name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints. This Privacy Policy (the "Privacy Policy") describes how Planet Energy collects, uses and discloses personal information. Planet Energy is responsible for all personal information under its control, including personal information disclosed to third parties for processing. Planet Energy has designated Jordan Small as the individual who will be accountable for Planet Energy's compliance with Planet Energy's Privacy Policy.
To read more: http://www.planetenergychoice.com/privacypolicy.asp
Planet Energy FAQ
Planet Energy is devoted to providing a variety of affordable, energy supply options which meet and exceed Planet Energy's' customer's needs. Planet Energy supplies electricity and natural gas commodity supply to residential, commercial and large commercial customers in various locations across North America. No, The User of Website will not be switching utilities. Planet Energy is not affiliated with any local utility. The Client's utility will continue to bill The Client and provide The User of Website with the same 24-hour emergency service The Customerve received in the past. The Customer will continue to receive one utility bill from The Client's current provider. Planet Energy's charges will appear as a line item on The Customer's current bill, as The Client's energy supplier. After The User apply, Planet Energy must notify The Client's utility of The Customer's new program. Once this process is complete, it may be up to 120 days before The Client's start date.
To read more: http://www.planetenergychoice.com/contact_faqs.asp
Top Planet Energy Services

Electricity Supply

Planet Energy Pros and Cons

Cons: I did not like

Summary

Planet Energy is a large privately-owned energy company. It was founded in 2006. Its headquarters is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Planet Energy provides electricity and natural gas. It serves both residential and business clients. Available Energy Plans include the following: Stability Plan, Market Tracker Plan, Peak Protection Plan, and reliaBill Plan. The Stability Plan guarantees that all rates will not change during the term of the agreement. Each plan can be cancelled. Early termination charges can be applied. It is also possible to switch to another program. Consulting assistance is provided by phone. Planet Energy operates in multiple markets throughout North America.

Planet Energy reviews and complaints

Planet Energy is ranked 312 out of 1453 in Utility category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article