Overpaid bill, can't get refund

Although the chiropractic treatment I received was fine, I experienced billing problems that they absolutely refuse to address. Not all the payments I made were reflected in my written statements & I ending up double-paying. I have been waiting 7 weeks for a refund & all I get is the runaround. The people at the chiropractic office know nothing; they say to take it up with Alexander Enterprises, who handles the billing. But their address is the same as the Planet Chiropractic! And Alexander Ent. say to take it up with the chiropractor, who no longer works at that office. I have no contact info for the chiropractor. It's been too long to dispute the credit card payment, so it looks like they will just keep my money. Front desk staff? Well, I've seen worse. But the last time I was there, two young ladies sat behind the desk & completely ignored me while I signed in on the clipboard & sat down. They did not even look up. Whoever trains them does not have a clue.

People should NEVER go to a chiropractor for any reason. They are quacks!

This lady chiropractor also did not uphold the contract. She asked for 6 months or 80 Adjustments

fee upfront at a discounted rate.

I has led to believe that I can cancel any time with a refund of unused treatments so payed $6550 upfront by credit card. I cancelled after 2 months because I was not improving but has not seen a refund after over 1 month. Looks like I have been taken advantaged and tricked.

I can't believe some business can be so shrewd.

Do not pay for treatments in advance to get the discount. Don't trust certain chiropractors.

View more comments (1)
ID
Rochester, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article