Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program

Plain Wrapped Success, an online wealth building program, has scammed myself and other members of my family of more than $20,000. The owners are Kevin and Linda Cromwell who resides in Woodstock, ON N4S 5V5. They have been contacted on numerous occasions but refuse to answer. Last known phone number is 519-290-****. Would like to know how to file a criminal complaint against the business for fraud. It appears that they have skipped town and left several members scammed of several thousands of dollars. The same thing happened with another program owned by same administrators called "Do It And Do It Again".

they did this to you all so they could buy a house in calgary and follow there son.. they took there grandkids in and decided after a year and a bunch of money spent on them that they dont want them any more and put them in the system. if they can do that to their own grand kids then they sure can scam all you people!

I have really been duped by Kevin and Linda Cromwell, Administrators of Plain Wrapped Success. I have been scammed out of $20,000 or more to date and have not received anyresponses from them since February 2011.

The website is still active and scamming money from people on a daily basis thru Alert Pay. I am interested in filing a federal fraud complaint against them and am wanting to know any legal means on how to re-coop any funds invested through them.

I too have been scammed by this "Bonnie and Clyde" team. I was in the program PWS since day 1 (July 2010).

They played the "Christian" card more times than I care to count. Another favorite was the "We here are one big family" routine. Unfortunately I too bought into it. There was always the "core" PWS program and now and again they would put into effect a small fun sub program.

Near the end I noticed that they (Kevin and Linda) were putting up sub programs faster than my money could keep up with and they were no longer cheap little fun programs. With lifetime memberships that promised you a percentage forever of all profits (there were three separate ones) ranging from $500 to $1,000 each. We all drank the Kool-Aid. They were friendly, responsive, always paid right on time and had ALL or our loyalty for 8 straight months.

We had no reason to think twice because everything they put up for us to join was ALWAYS a profit winner. So when the ad-on programs became almost impossible to keep funded and the cycling began in the PWS program to slow I (stupidly) did not think twice, just kept sending in all of my membership payments until all of a sudden nothing was moving, No more daily updates, no more Alertpay payments, nothing. I was floored, I had been taken to the cleaners by the best. I personally had $7,000 invested with a return to date of $4,100 so I was on the hook for $2,900.

I have still to this day sent in over 50 support tickets since the stoppage. I know no one will ever read them but it helps me keep the anger somewhat under control.

If they are ever caught I would love to part of the lynching party. I may even settle for an honest answer to this question, why?.

Kevin and Linda Cromwell are devout Christians. I can't believe people who have demonstrated such honesty and integrity would do such a thing. There must be some mistake.....

You and your family put more than $20,000 into an online scheme!!!!! :grin

View more comments (4)
ID
Glendale, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article