Home Rental Review

i agree with everything that ppl said. he charged me and my fiance for blinds windows screens lock charged us again for the carpet cleaning. he is the worst landlord ever! do not rent from perter j long the slumlord!
ID
Menasha, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Problems with payment

PJL PROPERTIES LLC PETER J LONG

Mr. Long is the biggest SLUMLORD ever! DO NOT RENT FROM HIM! He discriminates against people, he lies,cheats and steals from his innocent tenants, he does not fix ANYTHING in peoples apartments, he treats his employees like ***, he trys getting his employees to commit fraud for him just to save him money, he makes up stories, he NEVER EVER gives a tenant back their security deposit, he just makes up things to keep their money, and get this, HE BROKE INTO MY APARTMENT! Didnt give me any kind of prior notice, didnt ask my permission to enter my apartment and he did, then snooped around EVERYTHING in my apartment, TOOK PICTURES!, and changed the locks on MY apartment and locked me out! Then 5 DAYS LATER he put a 5 day notice in my mailbox! And demands I pay my rent! I wast behind on my rent, he just took it upon himself to do whatever he wants to do. He is a HORRIABLE businessman. Myself along with 16 other tenants have all filied complaints against him. HE IS THE WORLDS BIGGEST SLUMLORD EVER!

Please contact me. 920-850-****. I have also had problems with this person.

#792063

oh my mom lives there shes been trapped in her apartment cause of the ice i slipped and fell and still hurting from it cause there was no ice melt he said i dont have to provide it. no door *** on a door loud ppl nothing gets fixed my mom is ready to go batty hes a horrible man tried to pin everything wrong on the apartment manager when they have no idea wots is going on lies about ppl to get him self off the hook defination of character and bullies ppl to no end *** he is

Loser :( :(

If you are talking about Peter J Long in menasha/neenah wisconsin.. Which I believe you are, I totally agree with what you said about him!

He is the biggest piece of *** to walk this earth. And everything you said I can see him doing. I have him on VIDEO entering my apartment for an "emergency" repair while I was out of town. He took me to court to evict me but worked out a payment plan with me and never got the eviction cured.

Of the $650 I paid I got $40 back! He charged $100 for a carpet deposit, which carpets were well beyond needing to be replaced and still charged me for "professional cleaning" which he did himself!

View more comments (3)
ID
Herndon, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article