Racist Staff

Racist. Will not show my face here again. We walked in and we greeted with wide eyes. Why? Then they proceeded to seat every other party before seating us making us wait 30-40 minutes while everyone else- including people who came after us waited 15-20. They were polite enough in speech, but in action it was obvious that they wanted us to leave. When the check came, I put my credit card down to pay for my 3 friends and put the holder on the edge of the table so they could take, swipe my card and we could go. After picking up the holder the server proceeds to go around to each of us and ask if we want to split the check on multiple cards. Why? Before we ate they asked us if we were in the area because of an event and we explained to them that we were going to a concert and that it started at 8. Well after we had paid the bill, we chatted a bit because we were not concerned with getting to the concert on time and the server comes over to us to inform us that it's 8:00 and we're missing our concert. Why? Icing on the cake: during our meal a woman who was eating at the restaurant comes up to us puts her hand on my shoulder and the shoulder of my white friend sitting next to me and says, "I'm so glad to see a white person hanging out with black people." and then turns to the other 3 black women at the table and says, "which is worse, to be black or a woman." I prefer not to think of my race and my sex as a handicap- thank you. Racism is alive and well and this place clearly demonstrated it.
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article