Pitzer A/C Used Scare Tactics and High Pressure Sales and Never Fixed My A/C

Simply stated, Pitzer Sucks! My wife called them to fix our A/C unit. Their repair technician came out and used scare tactics and recommended we get the entire unit replaced. A salesman came out and tried to impress us with his math skills and told us he was going to give us a "good deal because we were good people". They were going to replace our unit for $5000 on a house that is 14 years old. Simply stated I paid $80 for a sales pitch, and it totally wasted our time. They could have at least apologized and refunded my money for the service call. I'd recommend Profab. Sheet Metal. Profab. actually came out and fixed the problem for less. Profab. are guys with character who care about their customers.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

Pitzers is a full-service contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems and address all different plumbing needs. It has an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air conditioning, heating systems and water heaters. Pitzers was started in 1969 by Jim Pitzer. The company was putting just air conditioning in the beginning. Now it offers much more and provides its services 24 hours per day. Its certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Pitzers has four locations and serves all of Mohave County, most of Lapaz County, most of Yavapai County and Coconino County in North-Western Arizona.

Pitzers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article