*** pediatrician

A pediatrician named Dr. Eldredge sexually molested me when I was a young child, starting when I was about five years old. I had years of PTSD afterward and my innocence and trust were taken from me. I became frightened and withgrawn. He is dead but his practice continues to this day.... I believe I am owed some acknowledgement or restitution but I don't know what to do... I.have consulted with lawyers who tell me they cannot help. I'll bet there are others he molested too.... maybe together we could demand restitution. Are there others who can speak about this too?
View full review

Yes, the same thing happened to me. Same doctor.

7 years old. Please email me at Manifesthealthnow@***.com


And who exactly is going to pay your restitution? The doctor is no longer alive, that should be restitution enough. Time to move on.

View more comments (1)
#441180 Review #441180 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newark, New Jersey

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Karen Jubanyik, MD is Associate Professor, Clinician-Educator Track, in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article