Got Scammed by SEOSTEELERS

I got scammed by the Pittsburgh Web Design Firm or what they call themselves as the "SEOSteelers". They said they can make a website exactly the way I described all within 5 days of payment. 6 weeks later, I have no website and I'm out $1,000. 3 weeks in, they said they were having issues with the shopping cart, then they went unresponsive. No return calls or emails. The owner, George Valentine, is a *** artist. He made fake disaster relief websites such as redcrossjapan.com,redcrossjapan.net,care4japan.com and many more right after the disaster that happened in Japan a few years ago. You can read the article on Forbes by typing in Google, "George Valentine Redcross". They are not professionals, they use the Wix program and have no knowledge of coding. They are liars and VERY SHADY. They also use a variation of their competitor's names as a backlink to get more visits. Also, they are in violation of copyright laws by using the name "SEOSteelers" DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!

We offered this client a $200 refund because over 80 hours of work was done. This customer did not mention until we were half way through to add a option the there shopping cart.

We could not do that option. This client was looking for trouble from the beginning. We want to make them happy but you can not make everybody happy. We tried.

Please do not judge us based on this compliant. :cry

@PissedConsumer701418

Still waiting for the services I paid for, been making many attempts to contact them, thieves, do not waste your money,they play games,they wont respond to this either I am sure

I seen that website. I found out from a reliable source that he did the work for this person, many hours of work may I add. That person wanted something done after the website was already built after the agreement was already made. This web developer is NOT a scammer and will bend over backwards for clients. I know, because I am a client. 2 thumbs up Pittsburgh web Design SEOSteelers.com.

Regards,

a client

the website they claim they did not get or have is located at www.outerexposure.com look it up. It exists. Buy a shirt to prove they have a website.

View more comments (3)
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article