Stephanie W Bgv

Verified Reviewer

Terrible customer service

After purchasing tickets for $59 each, we received a promo offer saying we could have got the same tickets for $29 with $12 loaded value. Customer service told us basically "too bad". No refunds or exchanges.
Loss:

Pittsburgh Pirates - Horrible Seats
Pittsburgh Pirates - Horrible Seats - Image 2
Pittsburgh Pirates - Horrible Seats - Image 3
Pittsburgh Pirates - Horrible Seats - Image 4

I came to PNC Park from New York to get a great experience and all I got was an obstructed wall in which I can see only half of the infield. Section 205 Row J7, J8, J9 and K9.

When I went to the ticket booth he did say they were slightly obstructed but you guys should have a photo of how this really looks. My back is hurting just trying to lean forward to watch the game. Its should be told wall in your sight! I have never been to a stadium with such a bad viewing area.

But whats worse is that I paid $240 for these horrible tickets. Another $130 for merchandise. Coming from NY, I feel like I was robbed of a great experience bc the park seems like fun and game is good so far but its hard to get over this wall in my view. I trusted your box office people to lead me in the right direction but I guess I trusted too much.

This ticket should be half the price since I could only see half the field. But honestly you shouldnt sell these tickets without showing a photo first. I would appreciate if you gave me half the refund but I doubt that. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Please contact me if you would love to speak about it. Thank you.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good game
  • Fans were great
Cons:
  • This wall in the way of my view

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don’t sit here

Carol A Fuu

Tickets for four 82 year old women with mobility concerns

I emailed last week and got no response. I am now asking to speak with someone to help me make the best ticket purchase to answer our need.

Preferred solution: Help in purchasing tickets for a handicapped person.

Marcie B Kcv
map-marker Tampa, Florida

Trouble with s oreboard message

having trouble straightening out payment for my message. first my message needed fixed they fixed it but now the payment hasn't gone through

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article