Poor customer service

I was in the Robinson store today and wasn't acknowledged for quite a while. I understand there can be busy times and everyone has to wait their turn. The one sales associate finally asked me what I wanted. I said I had jewelry to get inspected. She asked if I had one piece or more. I said I had more than one piece. She said that she had already been off the clock for 45 minutes. She told us to have a seat and someone would be with us shortly. This same associate that was "off the clock" continued to help the other sales associate with the previous customer the whole time we were waiting. She could have inspected my jewelry during this time and we could have been on our way. Another customer came in and a different sales associate started helping her. While I was doing a slow simmer, I finally asked the associate why she took this customer before us. With a dumbfounded look, she couldn't answer us since the latest customer seemed to be a friend. My husband finally said to me, let's go. I leaned over and told the associate that she just lost a good customer. My husband likes to lavish me withexpensive jewelry on special occasions. I had 3 diamond rings, 2 diamond necklaces and 2 pair of diamond earrings to get inspected. There are too many jewelry stores to be treated this way. We always enjoyed the store at South Hills Village and they treated my husband very well. They realized he was a valued customer. This lacks at the Robinson store. I tried sending an email straight to the Robinson store but it seemed to not process. My name is Linda Hamm. My email address is lindahamm21@***.com.
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Service
Pittman Jewelers Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article