Sherry W Whb

| map-marker Hurricane, West Virginia

Mad! Reward received and no where to get

I received a reward from Pita Pit for a Greek grilled cheese, but the Hurricane, WV location doesn't offer them! I'm not driving 35 to 40 minutes just to redeem it, and I really wanted to try them! They look awesome!

Pros:
  • Friendly staff and clean and tidy place
Cons:
  • And run out of food
  • Menu items not carried

Preferred solution: Hurricane WV location to carry those items.

Charles G Kiu

| map-marker Anchorage, Alaska

Very unprofessional customer service. My wife and daughter and mother an law were verbally attacked.

I am a senior citizen. My wife and daughter and mother-in-law came to pita pit to eat as we have always done in the past.

When we entered the restaurant, my wife and other family members went to order. I wanted to wash my hands and use the restroom. There was a sign saying out of order. I tried the handle and the door was unlocked.

So I went in and washed my hands. When I came out, my family was sitting watching. There was an employee, a young man, sitting facing them. As I sat down, he said the bathroom is out of order.

I replied sorry I didn't want to go in the woman restroom and the door to the man's was unlocked, so I washed my hands. At that point he got loud with a very negative tone and said it's out of order and got up and walked to the bathroom and said yes it is out of order. I replied there was nothing noticeably wrong, so I washed my hands. He got loud again and said the manager said it was off limits.

So I got up and asked if I could talk to the manager. By that time, my wife was upset by the actions of this employee, and she wanted to leave. She asked for her money back. I spoke to the manager and all the time the employee was making rude remarks.

As we were trying to leave the store, he threatened me. I had enough at that point and turned around, and so did my mother-in-law and wife. I told him not to threaten us. He replied, I don't want to have to beat up and old man.

At that point, the manager and other employees came from behind the counter.

And tried to make him stop with the verbal assault. If something is not done, me and my family are going to get legal counsel.

User's recommendation: I’m a retired federal employee of over twenty years. And I have never been treated like that before. I know a lot of retirees in Anchorage and depending on the outcome of this situation I’ll post my experience my recommendation.

Resolved
Kandis J

| map-marker Dubuque, Iowa

Resolved: Foreign Object in My pita sandwich

Pita Pit - Foreign Object in My pita sandwich
Pita Pit - Foreign Object in My pita sandwich - Image 2
Updated by user Jul 30, 2023

Company resolved the issue.

Original review Jul 30, 2023

Last night at the Dubuque Ia location where I often buy pitas I had a hard piece of what looks to be a wood chip in my pita, it jabbed me in the back of my throat (there is still blood on it). I have pictures I can send.

Pros:
  • Healthy options

Preferred solution: $1000.00 compensation

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article