Makayla D Tia

Never given items and won’t answer

Pish Posh Apparel - Never given items and won’t answer
So Ive emailed, texted and dmd and have been waiting since June for my monarch jelly purse and hat. I have yet to get my stuff and its October. I hate supporting black businesses the one bad business gives them all a bad rep!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Never gave refund
  • Long response time
  • Never sent items

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Linda T Fyd
map-marker Lynnwood, Washington

Pemco Insurance

I waited for 6 weeks for Pemco to tell me that they would not cover the repairs for my vehicle. The adjuster told me that I did not have comprehensive coverage. That was a false statement. She also did not know what the definition of interlock. I told them that I ran through a puddle of water and then I had electrical issues immediately. My injector got stuck open and dumped fuel all over the engine. Now I need a new engine and Pemco will not pay. This repair should be covered. Pemco also advertise false and misleading advertisement when they stated that they will cover the cost of a key but, in fact they only pay a small portion after you have paid the deductible first. This company is clearly extorting money from their customers illegally and need to be stopped at once. Thank you Linda Taylor I need the general public to be aware! I want all Social Media post my concerns.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Stay AWAY!!!

Sydney G Kht

Verified Reviewer

Never receive items and unprofessional

I ordered a *** pack and a hat as a gift, but never received those items. Something happened where someone broke into her place and destroyed everything. She said that all ordered would go out....nothing happened. I emailed and sent messages on IG. It took weeks to hear anything back. Some of the responses were rude and yet still NO refund or items. About 8 months after I got an email saying my stuff was coming. Still nothing and its been two years now!! Screw this company. I hope it fails or that she gets someone to teach how to be professional and own a business.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good designs
Cons:
  • Never sent items
  • Never gave refund
  • Lack of professionalism and customer service skills

Preferred solution: Give me my money back!! And an apology

User's recommendation: *** no

Aleshia A

Ripped Off

Placed 2 orders 4 months ago and never received either of them. Was offered a refund and never received that either. Now the company will not respond.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

That’s weird .. I order all the time !

I love the pish posh girls worth ethic and brand it’s very unique. She paints so well

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article