Premier Pools & Pioneer Pools - London Ontario

Hired Premier Pools to install an above ground pool (15x30 oval)for me and I was told it would be done in 2-3 days,which turned into 2 months. The workmanship was sooo poor that the pool didn't last throughout the winter without collapsing! Of course they blamed the company that I bought the pool from which is Pioneer Pools - London, Ontario) and Pioneer Pools blamed the installer. I did have a 30 year warranty on the pool from Pioneer Pools however, they don't honor that. I hired Premier to install because AFTER I purchased the pool from Pioneer, the installation date kept getting moved back due to "lack of installers". Having to go through house insurance and having everything replaced, it turns out that Premier Pools only had 2 screws in the buttress system underneath (the support system) when there were at least 16-20 and they used duct tape...(yes, duct tape!) for all the surrounding connectors. The owner at Pioneer pools response was "what do you want me to do about it" and Premier Pools response was it was a poor quality pool. Lies and more lies from both companies. I would never recommend the rude staff and owner of Pioneer Pools (London, Ontario or the poor workmanship of Premier Pools who are actually located in Ilderton, Ontario)

Pioneer and Premiere are two different companies

#720535

Lol....ya we have time to sit in our backyards and watch the "professionals" we hire! We have jobs!!!

References were checked ! Anyone could have fake references!

Yousuk1211 are an ***!!! :grin

#720533

Pioneer pools London Ontario was a nightmare for us as well! Would not recommend!

Pool was junk!

Didn't last a year! Warranty is not worth the piece of paper it is written on!

We had Premiere Pools install and maintain our pool for 3 years with no problems, and great service.

They are out of business and can not be reached but from what I heard the owner got cancer or something, who knows, but people you are only to blame yourself if you do not check references and keep on top of what is happening in your backyard!

@yousuk1211

Pioneer pools is not a company I would deal with. Everyone I asked (when researching for our pool) told me loud and clear to stay far, far away from Pioneer pools in London Ont.

I never heard anything positive about them. They don't cover warranties at all, poor staffing, incompetent installers, etc. and yes .... The owner was a real piece of work!

:( I did go in to the store to see for myself and it was all so very true! I happily took myself (and my money!)....and spent $45,000. on a beautiful inground pool elsewhere!!

I am surprised Pioneer is still in business!! :cry

@yousuk1211

.......this is for yousuk1211......blame themselves for not watching in backyard???? They are suppossed to be professionals who don't need babysitting!

Some of us people do work for a living.....and I believe the original poster stated it took them 2 months to finish the poor install! Yup.....2 months ! The owner of Premier is a previous installer of Pioneer Pools! :eek

Who really cares what happened to him!!

Karma!! :grin

This is addressed to you "S" posted March 4, 2011 - Premier pools (Denfield ontario/ilderton ontario)has at least 12 complaints at the bbb and are NO longer in business!!! ...and so they sholdn't be!

I am one of them who's in ground pool never got finished ...good thing I never paid them full amount! bunch of clowns they were! Glad to have hired Splashworks to finish the job! Now if only Pioneer Pools in London would be next!!

They are a just as bad or worse! The owner is a real piece of work !

Not sure how to get a hold of them either. I have been trying.

They are listed through the BBB. I contacted them. They haven't heard anything.

I have them booked to close my pool. Not sure whether to expect them or not?

Always been pleased with their service. Hope they are still in business!

Any one know how to reach them now, emails are returned and number not in service?

People who do not do their homework, get what they deserve, check the BBB, ask for references.

before I bought I knew both these companies were a joke.

View more comments (13)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article