Do not order from this company!!

Update by user Oct 08, 2019

Well, I'm back to say this has NOT been resolved. I never received a refund, in fact they have not acknowledged my complaint at all.

It has all fallen on deaf ears.

I'm pretty sure they came from China so there is apparently a language barrier. I refused the package and sent it back so I guess they keep the merchandise AND my money.

Update by user May 02, 2019

I received the wigs a couple of weeks ago in the mail and wrote "REFUSED" on it and my husband took it to the post office and sent it back. I guess I will see if I get my money back.

Update by user Apr 03, 2019

I found a Facebook page. Apparently people aren't allowed to post to the site as I could not find anyway to add anything.

I also did not see any posts from others not even positive ones. https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=pinnvy%20wigs&epa=FILTERS

Update by user Apr 03, 2019

I got notice that items had shipped the day after PayPal elevated my dispute to a claim.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2019
I placed an order to them for 3 wigs Jan 16, 2019. When I had not received it by the end of February I requested they cancel the order and refund my money. They carefully ignored the request to cancel and said they were running behind because of lots of orders and please be patient. We had this conversation again before I got really upset. Fortunately I had used PayPal to pay for the order so I opened a resolution case. On March 20, 2019 PayPal escalated it to a claim and on March 21, 2019 I got an email saying the order had been shipped. Today is April 2, 2019 and I still do not have the order. I called PayPal to checkup and see if they had any information. Nothing new but she told me the order was coming from China and if the order did come to refuse it otherwise the claim would be considered resolved. I checked the website and did not see anywhere that the order would be from China. If I had I would not have ordered from them.

They only sent me the wigs after I filed a complaint with PayPal after which PayPal rejected my comlaint. I did finally get the wigs the end of last week and I refused the package unopened.

I guess I will wait to see if they refund my money. Most companies don't put the charges through until the order is mailed.

It is very nice to have a place to voice my feelings about a company and the way I have been treated.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Pinnvy Shipping Service
Pros
  • I really liked the short gray and silver wigs
Cons
  • Ignored request for a refund
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article