Poor Customer Service and Unprofessional conduct

Pinnacle Water, Peoria Arizona Problem One: Our first problem came into play when we had a scheduled service appointment with Pinnacle Water, for service on our soft water system which they installed. The technician was scheduled for a certain time period. At the end of that time we contacted the office to see where the technician was at. We were told that he was right around the corner at this time. After an hour, with still no sign of the tech we again called the office. We expressed our frustration to the manager, about the situation and having been lied to regarding the whereabouts of the technician over an hour earlier. At this time, the manager became sarcastic, and denied that he had lied to us. He then told us that he didn't want or need our business. So, we told him that we would take our business elsewhere. Problem two: After the previous incident, we had already taken our business elsewhere, but continued to receive mailings from Pinnacle. We politely called their office and informed them to remove us from their mailing list. We then later received a very sarcastic phone message from the same manager that we had spoken to during our first problem with them. The manager's message stated that our warranty has been voided effective immediately, and we would be deleted from the computer system. Therefore if we should have any problems in the future, we would not be able to obtain help, information, or even parts for our system. He then told us "good luck". This is the most unprofessional, sarcastic, rude, and unbelievably poor customer service.

I received a letter from them stating they had terminated an employee and he was trying to turn all of their customers against them, and I received a letter from the fired employee. The older gentleman that came out to my house each time was drunk.

I also just had a problem with Pinnacle water, but from the one in Sun City. From what I understand, they seem to have things in common with their management/technicians.

They just caused a problem at my home, didn't address the water damage that was left there, and didn't call back to help find a solution of their problem.

I hope you reported them to the BBB. The more that's linked to them, hopefully people will find it helpful so they don't get burned like some of us.

View more comments (1)
ID
Kearny, Arizona

About

Summary

Pinnacle Water is a family owned company offering the good drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Pinnacle Water is located in Carbondale, CO with big dealerships locally running by employees who are a part of the communities that they serve. Pinnacle Water’s assortment of products include : water softeners, water filtration systems, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, softener salt delivery, equipment installation, and repair service. Pinnacle Water serves residents and businesses from Rifle to Vail, Glenwood Springs to Aspen, Routt, Moffat and Summit Counties.

Pinnacle Water reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article