Non Responsive/Poor Customer Service

I purchased Pinnacle Logo's Basic Package, which included 4 Logo Design Concepts that was to be delivered in a 3 - 4 Days Turn Around Time. It took seven business days for them to send the 4 initial designs, which were horrible and amateur like. It definitely lacked creativity. I immediately requested revisions to the designs via email, and gave specific instructions on the changes I would like to see. Eleven days later and I still had not received a response from Pinnacle Logo. I attempted to reach them via the toll-free number on their website, however, it is no longer in service. I am certain that this is a fly-by-night company. Do not use their services.
Bad quality

Verified Reviewer

HORRIBLY UNRELIABLE AND UNACCOUNTABLE

Used them years ago and they were wonderful.Ordered a service few months ago and after four days nothing was delivered. Excuses and they promised me a refund.Two months later: New order, paid additional $30 for 24hr turn aroundAfter over 48hrs we have not received anything.Their phone number for support is out of serviceNo reply to two emails 12 hrs apart. Why are you not allowed to give ZERO stars? Update: March 6, 2018: Almost a week after request for refund.Pinnacle logo SUSAN has ignored request. Opened Paypal case.IF YOU MUST do business with these fraud company use PAYPALI hope they will force my money back.
ID
#1204151 Review #1204151 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Simple to use website
  • Promises
Cons
  • No accountability
  • Support phone number out of service
  • Does not follow up
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

BE WARE!! Horrible company

Same as everyone here...worked with a person named Susan who just lacked professionalism, and skill. Was an absolute joke. We sent her an illustration that we liked, but could not use due to infringement. We thought she would use it as a 'go-by'. NOT! So she basically 'copied' the design, changed just a few things and called it 'original'! ***, I could have done that on photo shop!...We can't use the illustration due to infringement issues, and asked for our money back...nope, they do NOT honor a money back guarantee like their website claims. Do NOT use this company unless you like unprofessional attitudes and horrible designs, and 2 + week turn around, not 2-3 days...thats another lie! They are not truthful. Awful company! We found a local company who was able to get us an ORIGINAL illustration IN 2 days and were very very fair in price! And it was absolutely perfect!!Wish I had NEVER gone with this *** waste of time, company! Pinnacle sucks!

This customer send a logo and wanted it copied, we told Pamela we could not copy the image, but would create a new image to prevent copyright issues. We created the new image and they requested some revisions and color changes, which we provided.

They approved the final logo and we send the final printer and web ready formats. This was an illustration created in Adobe Illustrator, we provided the vector file which could not be done in Photoshop.

The initial design was provided within the specified time mentioned in our email as the customer requested an illistration and a qoute was given via email, not a normal business logo package purchased on our website. The time delay was waiting for responses on the revisions we provided and for the customer to respond.

Arlington, Texas