Pink Rose in Rochester ny

This company is a rip-off. They did an electrical job for me and the work was fine (I didn't get a Rose after the job as they promised). Then I had them quote a kitchen job for me. They gave me a contract, I signed a contract and gave a deposit. Then they sent a "kitchen designer" to my home (who was either drunk or high). After this visit I was told that the job would cost me an additional $2,000-3,000 over the original quite because more work had to be done. The additional work did not need to be done. I also signed up for a membership ($200). I spoke with the boss and was told that they could cancel a contract, just as I had 3 days to cancel a contract as well. He said the person who gave me the contract was not allowed to do that without the boss' approval. Huh???? I received my contract deposit back, but they would not refund my membership, as it gave me discounts on the original electric work they did. If I cancelled it, I would owe additional money!!!!!!! This place is not only overpriced, but they have no idea what they are doing.
ID
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article