Bad_Mgt_At_The_Pink Galleon

So get this, the owner fired the only best woman manager that the Pink Galleon in Creve Coeur, Missouri ever had! Who the F!~ cares if she is white and her bf is black? Who, you ask - Apparently the new mgt team who replaced her, who is! WTF! Jennifer was the bomb! and now they go and replace her with some older dude! Dont they know that women with big *** sells, not some dude! Where are all of the brothers and black and tan sisters; need not apply 'cause sadly you wont be hired! Everyone reading this complaint should forward it on and add their two cents to get my girl her job back!

I always played at the pink galleon on the days it was free but tonight I was there with a friend we played a couple hours as we was getting ready to leave I turned the pool balls in and the lady said I owe $9.50 I asked what for she said for the two hours we played pool I said it was not after seven o'clock but she said since I did not buy a drink she was going to charge us for the two hours she also said that if she wanted to she could charge us for the nachos and cheese which is free I said my friend here had brought a soda and paid four dollars for which it usually is $1.50 I think they r ripping people of also they should have said something when we was getting the pool balls so that because all I had was two dollars on me and I am on a tight budget I think if it says free pool than it should be free pool and not charge $9.50 for playing two hours even my friend was on a tight budget :(

ID
Kansas City, Missouri

About

Summary

Pink Galleon is a well-recognized chain of billiard bars. This family run business was established in 1993 in South. St Louis County region. After that, there are several other neighborhood type bars had appeared and had a great success. The point is that there are many games except of billiards to play, like electronic darts, ping pong, air hockey, video games. The main concept is that any person can drop in Pink Galleon club just after long working day, meet there friends, have drinks and food and play offered games. The prices are reasonably grounded, so most of people can afford such rest.

Pink Galleon reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article