Pine Lakes Community - Apartment Rental Review from Cheyenne, Wyoming

This place is the biggest joke of a place to try and live. Management is a big ripoff. All they are concerned with is raising the rent beyond a lot of individuals means. I really have not seen any improvement since Hometown America has taken over. Take your money elsewhere is my advice!! Someone else might appreciate the business.

They charge $809 per month for HOA. It is ridiculous, I am an investor who owned two units in that community and do not walk but RUN from that community.

The salesman there is a slimy used car salesman and dealing with him resulted in the loss of thousands of dollars. He is a liar and once they have you under contract they ignore you. It is a beautiful community but the silly, unjustifiable HOA and lies have got to stop. I recently sold my two units and broke even.

I initially was supposed to profit around 15k, but lies and manipulation really destroyed my potential earnings with these two properties. To top it off they charge you $3,000 to sell your unit. How is this legal? My units sold for 15K and 21K.

That is over 12% commission. Nothing short of fraud.

Anyhow boy am I glad to be out of there. Me and 3 other tenants are filing a formal complaint.

ID
#622069 Review #622069 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article