Pimp My Fakes never sent my ID...

Update by user Feb 21, 2014

The site is now operational again and i have since came in contact with the seller. They are currently trying to reclaim orders and sort out things from their absence.

I'm sure i'll be receiving my id with little to no charge to me. Will update when id is received.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2013
I submitted an order about a month ago. It took them about 3 days to respond. I had some problems with my order and resent them the things they asked for. They didn't get back to me until 2 weeks later. After they finally sent me my videos, they said they'd be able to ship my order the next day. Once I submitted my payment they were unresponsive. I payed the extra $50 for rush shipping but its been 2 weeks an my order is no where to be found; also their site has been suspended for god knows what reason. The id looks legit but that doesn't really mean *** if i can't even hold it in my hands. A few people say they've received their id but i wasn't in that lucky group. To wrap this up, not only are these guys extremely hard to get a hold of but they also are very unpredictable. If u have a couple hundred bucks just layin around then by all means you can take the risk of never seeing your money again and never actually getting the id either.
Loss

PimpMyFak.es DID NOT SCAM ME www.pimpmyfak.es

Phew. This one's a tough one for me, I'm going to try and keep my composure. My name is Jim. Or Jenny, depending on whether I "tuck" that day or not. I am a low-life, p.o.s. from Michigan. I have no job, no talent, and because of my severe lack of intelligence, I have very little self esteem. The only way I make money, is by tricking and scamming other people. So, you know, I'm a dirt bag. Recently I noticed a company has been really eating into my scamming business. I used to be able to convince people to give me moneypaks just by lying and placing ads on Craigslist. But, all the sudden pimpmyfak.es comes along, and starts offering video proof. I can't compete with that. So, today I posted some complaints online, trying to ruin their reputation. Then I texted PimpMyFak.es, and demanded they pay me $500, or I would keep posting more ads. But, because I'm a dolt, it all blew up in my face. See, the screen-captured the whole conversation. Then they posted the video on youtube. And now, I'm trying everything I can think of to save face. I'll continue to post fake complaints about how they scammed me. But the truth is, they didn't. I can't show anybody proof of any receipt, because I don't have one. I didn't even take the time to read their policy, so my fake complaints don't even make sense. But I'll press on, because this is the only hope my pathetic, meaningless existence. I'll continue to hope that people won't order from PimpMyFak.es, don't believe in video proof, don't understand how logic or reality works, and will order from me instead. After all, I promise to make your ID. In fact, I pinky swear! I can copy and paste some pics from google if you'd like. Just don't ask me to give you video proof. That's something I can't do. Oh, and don't ask me to accept payment after you see your ID, because I can't do that either. All I CAN do is post anonymous messages on boards like these, in the sad hope that someone will take me seriously.

BUYER BEWARE!! Im letting everyone who reads this know that they'll make but never SEND your id. So dont waist your time and money.

I give up. I can't compete. My scamming days are over.

View more comments (1)
Los Angeles, California

Www.pimpmyfak.es scammed me!! DO NOT ORDER

I ordered from www.pimpmyfak.es over 6 weeks ago off of the website and never received my ID!! They were very easy to get a hold of at first. After I submitted my payment prior to them making my IDs I never heard from them again. I even tried texting them at 970-82-FAKES 970-823-**** . I even tried emailing them at pimpmyfakes@***.ru and no response. However, they did respond to me with a different email address inquiring as a new customer. This is complete BS my friend and I are out of our money with no IDs. I hope I save you some money. This is completely unfair.

PIMPMYFAK.ES IS A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HIM OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY FRO SURE!!!

lmao this whole post and the comments are probably fake. Well pimpmyfak.es website is shut down now.... so what do you say about that?

If you were scammed, where's your monepak receipt?

Everybody can see this is the same guy, posting with different screen names.

Find another scam buddy. Sorry you're out of business.

Yeah, I ordered from them too and was scammed

You are mad because you scam people on craigslist, and PMF has completely shut you down.

Everyone has seen the video on youtube. They know you posted fake complaints, and then post fake comments from "Mark" and "hurlex1993".

It's beyond pathetic at this point. Seriously, get a life.

Thanks! Saved me $100.. *** scammers!

This is a fake complaint, filed by a scammer.

This scammer then tried to extort the site for money, in order to remove the complaints.

There's video proof of this on youtube:

Just search for "Craigslsit Fake Id Scammer Shut Down"

*** almost ordered from this site...good lookin out man

Now I have your attention??? We want our *** money back, you think you can scam and get away with it?

Lol there are 4 comments from random people in the past hour trying to defend a scammer. You guys are garbage, no one will be *** enough to buy from your site anymore. Why don't you go defend the other complaints filed against your site?

Good luck, your days of scamming are comming to an end.

@jenny lol i watched the video. This scammer was owned!

This guy needs to get a job and stop posting fake complaints.

View more comments (10)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article