Manufacturer: Pilot Flying J Category: Facilities Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I get up to take a shower @04:00 and none available. I did a walk thru the shower area. All but one shower was used/dirty and that one was in use. I had to find an employee and tell them i was wanting a shower. She tells me the guy is on break and she's the only one there and has to stay out front. The guy comes back from break, says give me about 5 min and I'll have a shower ready. My point is...why do I have to wait for someone to catch up...

Pilot Flying J Shower Facility Review

2.5
Tried to get a shower at the Idaho falls exit 113 flying j only 2 numbers ahead of me. Waited over 1/2 an hour not a single number moved. They need to crack the wipe or replace some staff!!

Pilot Flying J Shower Facility Review

Flying J in Cisco Texas on interstate 20 has not had any showers for over a month is what they told me. The employees didn't seem to have any concerns that maybe that's why the truck parking lot is almost empty @ 8 p.m. If I would have known about the showers, I would have stopped elsewhere.