DO NOT GO HERE

How this place is rated at 4.7 stars on Google can not be true, unless I am the one in a million that has had an awful experience with them, but I truly doubt it. Mike has had my car for over a month which needed a timing belt kit and the heads reworked, They had my heads for two weeks, and all I got was excuses that were internal, not my fault. After paying him $2300.00 in cash, he did give me a little break on the price. But what did I get besides my car? Oil all over my aggregate driveway from what I assume is leaky valve covers, oops did they forget to tighten them down,LOL. Plus when I called him to let him know I was on my way back so they could tighten up the leak, he just asked for the keys and said that's all and put me back in line to be reworked. What he should have done was have the mechanic that worked on it stop what he was doing and at least looked to see i it could be fix quickly, now I have to drive it checking my oil frequently until I can drop it off after my Appointments today. Therefore think twice before taking your car to Pilchuck automotive in Granite Falls, and let me not forget to mention his lousy bedside manner, the Grumpy old man thing is not good buss.
ID
Granite Falls, Washington
Service
Pilchuck Automotive Car Repair
Cons
  • Overall attitude and turn around
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix my car and not put me on your back burner, enough is enough,

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article