Pilates and Magic Tan, Hamilton NJ

Please be warned, DO NOT go to this place of business for any services. The woman that runs the place is awful. I came in for the "magic tan" and was appalled at the way I was treated. After the tan application, I left and noticed in in a little while that she had missed a rather large and obvious area. I came back and addressed this problem and another concern. She quickly became verbally abusive and extremely obnoxious. She was yelling and accused me of not following her directions. I told her that I did everything I was instructed to. I have NEVER been treated by anyone, let alone a professional business person, in such an awful, rude manner. This woman is unprofessional and rude and nasty. There is never a justification to treat a customer like this. Do not even consider going here for any type of service.

Claims she is a "master tanner." Actually she claims she is a master at everything. Sorry, but felt her pilates and tan are very far from master.

Was very displeased with her professionalism in all areas.

Actually this place needs to be condemned. Very dirty.

Please do not waste your money.

#719688

I first went to Tammy for tanning when she had her business located by Carellas Shoe Store in Mercerville. She did an excellent job and I received many compliments.

Years later I went back for not one but two pilates packages and she made me tight and toned.

I never had anything but wonderful service from Magic Tan and nothing but friendly, polite service from Tammy! I would recommend Magic Tan to anyone for any service she provides!

:) :)

She just hung up on me cause I needed to reschedule ! Completely unprofessional !!!

I just read the poor review but thought I'd give it a try anyway. What a mistake!

I just made a phone call to the place, and the lady that answered was rude and seemed put off by my questions. I guess she doesn't need any more clients!!!

I have gone there a couple of times and i was very pleased with my tan....it came out wonderful...the first time i went the lady was very sweet and the second time i went she as friendly but she had alot of things going on and she squeezed me in...all in all i went there to look good and i came out looking fabulous and the lady was great...

LOL I DON'T BELIEVE THAT I AM SEEING THIS HAHA.I HAVE BIN IN BIZ FOR 7 YEARS AND ALWAYS TREAT CLIENTS GOOD.THIS MUST BE JOKE.

@PissedConsumer270852

Well believe it! Youre completely unprofessional and if your customer service doesn't improve (your attitude) you'll have bigger problems than bad reviews

what was the person's name who worked there? I had a similar experience...

View more comments (7)
ID
New Castle, Delaware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article