KOA Pigeon Forge subjected us to raw sewage at campsite

First time and last time to stay here. After 3 days of staying at our site we had a bad experience. We had raw sewage all over the ground on the slide out side of RV. We would use our holding tanks for a couple days, then slowly drain them. I don't like the smell of sewer gas creeping into the camper. They blamed us for using our holding tanks and dumping too much at one time for the backup. Other people around us had drained there campers and left, and filled the lines up do to a blockage. After trying to clear it, they again said it was our fault. Our water line and cable line were lying in this and we decided to leave it because of contamination. We dealt with this for 3 days, When I went to report this to the manager, I used the word #hit that was under our RV, she said we were very rude for talking like this, and told us to leave. After requesting our money back (cash) she said no refunds, to leave and never comeback. When I mentioned to her, that I thought I would report her actions on line, she said she didn't care what I did. Rude does not begin to describe how we were treated. We have been going to Pigeon Forge for over 28 years, this is the worse camping experience we have ever been in. I had to deal with the raw sewage while putting everything away so we could leave before noon. I wouldn't recommend this park to anyone and to stay away from there. It is located next to Dollywood on Veterans Pky.
ID
Greenville, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article