Pier One Foundation Repair - Repair Review from Allen, Texas

Pier One Foundation Repair did some foundation work at our house. After the cylinder that helps hold up the slab " fell out"(it's impossible to fall out if it's properly pressurized in there), I contacted Pier One Foundation Repair via email, phone, text, etc. He never contacted me back. The work was under warranty- about 2 months since they did the work. The owner's name is Brett Taylor and did inform my realtor, not me, that he would not honor his work and fix it. In the end, we had to just "place" it back in there and put some pieces of wood from the yard to "shimy" it in there. Please don't use this company. They are worthless. They are base in Plano, Texas.
#1391954

Wow this is not good! Stumbled across this and there are several bad complaints.

My opinion fix your wrong doings as others looking for foundation work are looking at these reviews.

2 complaint on BBB. Rating of D-.

#1209315

Very doubtful this happened. As they fixed and honored all work they did for us.

My guess is you tried to get them to fixed something another foundation company did. They were referred to us by our realtor and we would recommend them to anyone and our house was not an easy fix at all...

@PissedConsumer1209315

They were the only foundation company here to do the work. He got paid and left.

Its very unprofessional to not even return a phone call, text or email. I'm just hoping other people's houses don't get ruined like mine.

I'm sticking to my story. He's got a complaint with the BBB as well.

@PissedConsumer1214969

I am Bret Taylor and I have no idea who posted this or what the property address is, Please contact me directly at 469-387-**** and if it is in fact a property we have worked on I will contact you and see what the situation is

@PissedConsumer1365863

I already tried contacting you directly. You had 2 different numbers on your website.

I must have left a dozen messages and you NEVER returned my phone calls. I even drove to the address of Pier One Foundation Repair and found someone's house with no one home. I sent multiple emails to directly and you never gave me any kind of reply. The fact that you have no idea who this is just makes it worse.

Do you get multiple voicemails and emails from pissed customers on a regular basis? I guess it's hard to keep track if it happens all the time.

@PissedConsumer1365863

Hi, Bret. I have been trying to get ahold of your company, as well.

I called and text the number you provided. A lady answered the company line and said I have the wrong number. Your company worked on my home and I’m pretty sure my house if falling down, now.

Please email ASAP anewell21@***.com. I can’t get ahold of your company.

View more comments (5)
ID
Allen, Texas
Service
Pier One Foundation Repair Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article