Treasure Island Pier 39 San Francisco

I'd gone to Pier 39 when in San Francisco a month ago. I had window shopped some stores and shopped at others. When spotting the Treasure Island store (Gaelic items) I was intrigued and went in. They had beautiful items and I was drawn to their jewelry display case. I saw a collection of beautiful rings and was drawn to a beautiful "emerald" ring. The price tag was more than I felt I should spend, but was hopelessly hooked! I justified the $425.00 cost by reminding myself I'd just earned a well deserved pay bonus and I'd always, always, wanted a kalludah ring. So, I bought it. Not a week later when browsing the site for this quaint little store I was dumbfounded. I saw that the very same ring I'd purchased to reward myself was A) a cheap ring at a high cost. Fake emerald, cz stones, and half the price on-line! When emailing the store, I received a curt response stating that gold prices have gone up since they last updated their site and as soon as he can he will update the site. That was over a month ago. I've been ripped off as I'm sure anybody that purchased "authentic" Gaelic items here have been.
ID
Bowie, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article