If you want *** poor service by waitresses that don't care and a manager who condones her behavior go here

I ate at Picante’s with friends. I ordered a 2 for 1 frozen strawberry margarita. I was asked if I wanted the house tequila or top shelf. I said the house. A margarita was brought out to me which I drank and after the fact the waitress asked if I wanted another top shelf. I said I did not order that I wanted the house tequila. She then brought me out another margarita. I ordered a second because they were 2 for 1. When I got the bill I was charged for a top shelf frozen margarita as well as 2 margaritas as 2@ 2 for 1. I said I didn’t order the top shelf. She said yeah but you drank it. I said because I had no clue YOU brought me out the wrong drink. I also asked about the 2@ 2 for 1. She said 1 glass is considered 2 margaritas. I said so you didn’t bother to tell us that either. She said yeah but you drank them. I asked to speak to a manger which she never did bother to get from me. Needless to say I did not leave her a tip and I also left a note on the merchant copy I signed stating she was NOT a good waitress. I work in customer service and Brianna definitely lacks that. I love going to eat there, but I will NEVER go back as long as she works there. Maybe if you had honest people that told you about the 2 for 1 drinks and brought what was ordered to the table would I consider going back. So I wrote a letter to the manager who offered to make things right if I would go back. We went back and forth several times by email. I did report him and his business to the BBB. He told me that I admitted to ordering the drink and I refuse to accept his apology and let him make it right. I emailed him 1 last time and pasted a copy of the original email where I said I did NOT order a top shelf margarita. Ok *** to make it right would mean getting rid of the lying *** waitress you seem to like defending and telling people that the 2 for 1 margaritas are given to you in 1 small glass instead of 2 being brought to your table like normal restaurants do.
ID
#620847 Review #620847 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Cons
  • Being lied to and ignored
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
get rid of the problem and train your waiters and waitresses to disclose FULL information

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article