Pik N Run

Most disgusting food ever made in the state of Florida. The owners think they are Italian but they are the biggest Jewish family on earth. Not one but many people that worked for the company will agree. Not only is the food bad so is the company. They really do not care about both food or employees. If you spend a dime in any of the stores your crazy and just scared to admit that PIK N RUN just sucks.... God help anyone that ever eats or shops at any pik n run. If so you are putting your money to ***..

I went for an interview for a position and was huddled out the door while a lady was given her badge by the interviewer. I used to work there years ago.

When I was hired I was asked what wage that I wanted to start on. I said $9.00 an hour. When my first paycheck arrived I wasn't making even $8.00 an hour. I asked why?

The manager told me that they couldn't pay me that

amount. I left my employment.

I agree 100 percent. I saw what the recipe was for their pizza.

It is disgusting. They seem to be fraud the way that they fire employees. If you get hired you won't be able to breathe or be a human being.

They look for an excuse to fire you so that you do not have a chance to work full time there. The food is garbage.

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article