map-marker Skippack, Pennsylvania

I'm tryouts ng to speak to someone. I've been taking this for years.

I need a phone call. 267-342-****. I've had a problem since you changed formula and need to speak someone knowledgeable.

Nancy N Faz
map-marker Sunnyside, New York

Unauthorized shipments

This company continues to send me unwanted and unauthorized shipments. I just received another one today--I returned the last one unopened and said to stop sending me this product.

I never got any acknowledgement or refund.

This time I am going to again return the shipment and challenge the charge on my credit card. This is a terrible way to do business.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Fraudulent selling practices
  • Not refunding for returned produce
  • Refuse to cancel automatic orders from being shipped
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Cookeville, Tennessee

TOO EXPENSIVE

JUST INCREASED THEIR PRICE $10 A BOTTLE. CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THE PRN.

WILL NOT REORDER. OUR BUDGET CAN NO LONGER HANDLE IT.

Pricing issue
Jamarius Cti

Horrible customer experience

*** packaging

High costs

Very demeaning customer service

Poor customer service
map-marker Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

Enroll customers in auto ship without authorization

I have the same experience. PRN PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED enrolled me in their auto ship program without my knowledge.

I tried the product for the first 3 months, not impressed. I did not want to continue; not knowing they enrolled me in the auto ship program. When I was notified about the credit charge from this company( I have a alert on my credit card each time a charge come through), I called to find out what happened. The representative informed me of the the auto ship.

I was stunted. I said I will return it. They wont accept any return. I told them that is not right to enrolled someone in the auto ship without any authorization.

I am disputing it with my credit card company.

This is a fraudulent business practice. PRN PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED should make it as an option to enroll in the auto ship program rather than just automatic enroll them.

Poor customer service
Guest

Thank you for the review information. Has saved me from making the same mistake.

Hope things eventually work out for you and you get your money back.

Bonnie from Michigan

mkut

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Coatesville, Pennsylvania

-Fraudolous Selling and Billing Practices

My eye doctor recommended that I use the Omega-3 pill by PRN. The only way to purchase their products is by phone or web site.

I called and ordered three months supply per my physician recommendation. I did not see any benefits with the product and decided not to order another shipment. However the company decided that treat my order as a repeated order and attempted to ship another shipment three months later. I was billed on my credit card again.

Since I was away, I forwarded my mail to another address. Forwarding does not include packages, so the shipment was returned to the company. They have not called or notified me that the shipment has been returned to them. They were happy to get the money.

Three months later the sent me another shipment and billed my credit card again. This time I promptly returned the shipment to them. I attempted to resolve the issue of the refund directly with the company but they refused to refund my money. I managed to get a refund for the latest shipment through the credit card company but not for the first unwanted shipment.

The company representative are arrogant.

They would not respond to the credit company or the BBB. They would refund me the money

Loss:
Cons:
  • Not refunding money for returned shipment
  • Not calling me when shipment returned to them
  • Fraudulent selling practices
Reason of review:
Poor customer service, selling practices, return and refund policy, honesty

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

As of October 11, the issue has not been resolved.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article