Verified Reviewer

Save yourself tons of lies and overcharges

Phx Construction LLC - Save yourself tons of lies and overcharges
I found this company on Home Advisor and they were highly recommended. They charge way too much and deliver way too little. They started my carport to 2 stall garage on October 1, 2019. They had to remove a small fruit tree, remove 16' of decorative brick wall and put up a support post, which they did in one day. They cut my water line to the tree and just left it so that the water ran 5 times all out to the street instead of my other fruit trees. I am a snowbird and arrived October 16. They fixed the line and left. The job entailed adding 8 ft of width x 18 1/2 ft of concrete floor plus an 8 ft wide x 20 ft long driveway for the remainder of the garage. It was mid November before that was completed. I was then given a completion date of 12/09/2019 for the job. Never happened. Nothing happened. Meanwhile they have over $20,000 and nothing is happening. They finally frame up an 18 1/2' wall, and an 8' wall and the garage door wall. It took 5 more weeks before they even enclosed the walls and ran the wiring. That took 8 hrs. After failing 4 inspections dealing with framing codes and electrical codes as of 2/18/2019, they still haven't put on the shingles over 5 roof trusses totalling 160 square ft and no drywall, no garage door, no electric switches, plugs or overhead door opener. Now I have to shell out more money for fire rated doors that they seem to have overlooked. The biggest problem with these guys is when they fail an inspection, they take 2 weeks to send a guy over to fix the problem which only takes 1 - 2 hours to fix. It is now March 3, 2020 and still waiting for my $1367 fire rated door when they've had the money since April 19, 2020. Stay away, far away from this company.
#1947699

please call me...we are in the middle of a disaster with PHX Construction! Call 480-495-**** if you want to be part of the customers that have been taken by these con men!

ID
Service
Phx Construction Llc Garage Construction
Pros
  • Workers are very nice
Cons
  • Always excuses but no action
  • Never meet deadlines
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article