Timir Shah phpgenious Scam

Timir Shah is a scam artist that never delivers work once you have paid your deposit, please don't use his services. He will come up with all kinds of excuses as to why the work isn't done.I *** looking for a programmer I suggest you stay away from phpgenious.com as he could not produce a single piece of code that he was supposedly writing. He is selling his services all over the net as an expert, only to find out his referrals are friends of his, most probably all in the scam together. Be warned.

Timir shah from phpgenius is a scam....Complete scam...he did the same thing to me.

Speak to him in English and you'll realize he doesn't know ***. *** loser programmer from Ahmedabad.

His wife name is Urvi Shah and kid's name is Vaibhi - I know this because I added him on facebook.

He asks for advance and calls you 10 times that day and when the payment is made ...no news. I lost my time and money.

I have also cheated by Timir. He was a *** guy.

Once you will deposited the money(50% before starting work) , after that he will not respond to your mails. He is a criminal

Peter Mark from India....Mmmm, please show me how I took your 1000$ I can prove how PayPal ruled in my favour, would love to see the proof of me taking your years salary!

Probably Timir or one of his criminal friends

Darryl alexander is a thief. He has stolen my 1000$. Timir Shah - Phpgenious is not a scam. He is a good and professional person.

But this Darryl alexander is a cheater.

Thanks

View more comments (3)
ID
Cape Town, Western Cape
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article