Phoenix Realty of Colorado will rip you off

I rented a house from Phoenix Realty. I had to put in $7000 the first week I moved in because the house was disgusting. I called to tell them it smelled like a gerbil cage and every single wall had weird black streaks on it. The back yard had weeds up to my knees in spots, the blinds were yellow and grease ridden, and there were cigarette butts all over the front yard. I found out from my next door neighbor, a fourteen year old boy who they paid to 'fix' the rental up that the previous tentants were a bunch of college students with big dogs who trashed the place and left. I was told that Colorado was a "buyer beware" state, meaning once I signed the contract they didn't have to fix or change anything. And they didn't. Now that I moved out they took all of my $1300 deposit but for $24. They mostly charged me for stuff I paid to make better in the beginning. If you are thinking about doing business with this company, think again. There are plenty of good management companies to do business with, don't be stuck with these dishonest people.

Did they not allow a "walk-thru"?

ID
Westminster, Colorado

About

Phoenix Realty Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.phoenixrealty.org/privacy-policy
Summary

Phoenix Realty is a Boston company that specializes in real estate sales, property management and leasing. Phoenix Realty has been providing its services for more than 20 years. It doesn’t matter if you are planning to buy, to sell or to lease an apartment - Phoenix Realty will help you to solve any real estate issues. Thousands of people have already made sure Phoenix Realty is a reliable real estate specialist to deal with. Experienced real estate specialists are always ready to help clients. High quality services and affordable prices make Phoenix Realty one of the best real estate companies to deal with.

Phoenix Realty reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article