Be Careful

We needed a 20 HP rotary converter desperately and because on they were only 400 miles away and that he said would ship the converter the next day I charged $1800 to my credit card. After two days a box too small to be a rotary converter arrived, it turned out to be only the panel which is useless without the idler motor. I called asking when the motor would arrive and was told it was shipped separately and should arrive in a day or two. They even gave me a "pro" number to track its status. I do not know which brother I spoke to, Danny or Glenn, but I took his at his word. 8 days later (5 business days), the motor arrived. The delay was because it was not sent from Arizona but dropped shipped from Missouri 2200 miles away. Did he lie to me? Technically no, but he certainly was not honest. Had they been honest about the delivery I would not have bought the converter, So I believe he lied to get my $1800. Being honest I have say the converter looked well made but it is not easy to connect because Phoenix uses a enclosure without knockouts. Enclosures without knockouts are a little cheaper that ones with. We had to buy *** punch to run the wires in and out of the converter panel. I wish I could say this is the only problem I had, the worst is yet to come, the idler motor would not start consistently.
ID
Service
Phoenix Phase Converters Shipping Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Be Honest

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article