Carpet clean phoenix-carpetcleaning.com

I I did a lot of research online trying to find a good carpet cleaning company. I found this one http://www.phoenix-carpetcleaning.com/ with good Google reviews. I scheduled the appointment and they gave me a price of $109. On the service day, the guy gave, wearing a shirt showing a different company name Sunshine Carpet Cleaning and gave me his business card with his own company name, he explained he is sub-contractor of the Phoenix Carpet Cleaning company. He came in, took a look and said he would do it for $130. I didn't agree, and said I wouldn't do it at all if he charges me more than the one agreed upon over the phone. Then he said he would do it for $109. He spayed soap, then vacuumed with the cold water, that's all. When I pointed to him there are still spots, he said he spent too much time in my house and he has other jobs to do. At night, when the carpet is dried, more dirty spots appeared, nothing was cleaned. so Don't trust this http://www.phoenix-carpetcleaning.com and never use Sunshine Carpet cleaning in Phoenix area.
ID
Mesa, Arizona
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article