Cancellation and refund

Trying to get my extended warranty that was added to my car purchase cancel and refund the money to me. This extended warranty don't cover anything I need to have fixed so it's literally a waste of time to keep something on my car when the warranty added don't cover anything.d

User's recommendation: Do NOT waste money.

Atlanta, Georgia

Frankly, this company cannot be trusted. They lie about what they will pay on a claim.

I am a warranty administrator for a car dealership. I had established a claim for a transmission replacement, and the claims adjuster and I agreed on a certain amount for the job. After we completed the repairs, on good faith, the amount paid for the job was quite a bit less. After calling to review (incidentally, I had to call three times, because the kept losing me on hold) Finally, I was told that even though, I completed all the paperwork, they said we're just going to pay what we're going to pay, and that's it. No recourse or other discussion. They authorized one amount, and then paid less, just because they wanted to. This is total B.S. Never have dealt with such a bush-league outfit. Don't buy a policy from this company!
Liverpool, New York
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Verified Reviewer

Worse company ever

Do not use this company they are the worse company customer service will lie and twist what you say they will find every reason why not to pay for your vehicle repair there needs to be a class action lawsuit for consumer fraud

User's recommendation: never use this company.

ID
Cons
  • Lie not paying very bad serive
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Phoenix American Warranty Co. left us stranded for 7weeks

This warranty company are low class thugs. We are elderly and they refused to authorize all repairs needs right a way , we were stranded in our motor home for 7 weeks . All these *** idiots do is play games with the RV repair place. They should have their license revoked to do business. We paid 6,000.00 for the extended warranty and have only used it for minor things in the past. NEVER BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THESE IDIOTS. Phillip and Carlos are the creeps that wanted to put off the repairs , they were just playing games..... Affordable RV Repair place in Newcastle Ca saved us they provided a way for us to have electicity, our inverter was out, the generator didn't work. And it was winter time.

All dealings with them have made me come to the conclusion this company shouldn't be in business. Bought an extended warranty through the dealer and now realize it's worthless.

The BBB has nothing but complaints about them. All problems start off with a phone call to request assistance. To them just answering the phone fulfills their commitment. Performing a Google search for service suppliers near your present location is as far as it goes.

I do that before I call.

The concept of qualified referrals is beyond them. Not amazing since it's basically a scam operation.

Washington, District Of Columbia

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article