Phils Trailer Sales commit fraud, crooked and stoled my money

Phils Trailer Sales commit fraud, crooked and stoled my money
I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago, but nobody will tell me where it is!! I then asked for a refund since I now do not trust this company and the only response I got was, "NO." I am now out over $15,000 and have no trailer!!! It appears I am not the first person to have a negative experience with this company. I don't know if they are so short on funds that empty promises are being made, but either way, I don't want anyone else's money walking away. I do hope I get answers soon, not to mention MY trailer! Until then, be safe and shop elsewhere!!

Im on my second trailer with these guys bought them both over the phone and picked up in Pa. Also my brother In-law bought his trailer from them 3 years ago and had no problems. so not sure What happened in this case but I will buy m next on from them again

View more comments (1)
ID
Waco, Texas
Loss

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Camping: Everything You Need to Know About RV Travel

Nov 13, 2020

RVs are popular this year. So, how do you plan an RV trip? What’s it like to live in an RV? Where to go RV camping in the US? We asked Mark Koep, an RV expert and the owner of Campground Views to answer consumers’ top questions about RV trips.

Read full article
Mark Koep
Mark Koep

Mark Koep is an owner of CampgroundViews.com and an RV expert, who knows everything about RV parks and campgrounds in the US.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article