Dishonest and did not honor obligation

Owner is dishonest and did not honor their obligations. Took clothing to sell in their consignment store. During length of the 3 month contract, the owner moved physical store locations 3 times. Claims they have ebay store set up to sell items online however it does not exist. Amidst various excuses and absence from the stores, owner decided to donate my belongings with no contact or replies to previous text messages or phone calls. Although owner claims I am owed money has made absolutely no attempt to send monies owed to me. I have no way of knowing if the owner sold my clothing and pocketed the money or if they are just horrible at business. Best advice - steer clear.

I love philomena! I consider the owner a friend after she sold some of my things I no longer had any use for.

I forgotten my expectation date of the contract and after three months she donates my stuff as we agreed. I love her merchandise and she no longer does consignment bc her stuff is priced so low it wasn't worth it to the consignee. She does resale now and buys outright. I believe they moved to their own shop in Sussex now bc they kept growing and sharing space didn't work.

I also know that she was hurt by hurricane sandy and lost her dad and grandfather around the same time. I think she was their primary care giver and worked only at the weekends . I believe they lowered their prices as well bc that was a complaint. Overall my experience was awesome and I've followed them with each move this being their last now that they have their own space.

You said your contract had expired?

Why is she obligated after 3 months is over? I rought my stuff bc i didn't want it and my other choice was good will anyway

ID
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article