Verified Reviewer

They took my money but I still can't watch

They had to merge my accounts but overall everything is good. The customer service was great also. They were very helpful.
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Verified Reviewer

Reoccurring Charges

I have been noticing a charge on my credit card statement every month now for a long time and never knew what it was until i looked up who the purchase was through. I have no idea why this charge is even on my bill for a streaming service that i do not have nor use. I would like some information as to when this account FIRST was opened under my credit card as i know i have not authorized any recurring charges on this particular credit card. I have had and currently do have Identy theft and fraud associated with my name and ssn. And i would like a full review of the account for this service.

User's recommendation: Double check your credit card statements every month.

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • Cc being used for a service i never authorized
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund from first date of service

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article